[TYPO3-english] ab_linklist and realurl - strange url path segmen appearing

Filip Filipov t3worker at visualmatters.de
Thu Sep 16 11:12:27 CEST 2010

Hi Björn,
I don't thnink I am "misusing" ab_linklist because:

1. For the last 2 years and 4-5 project I've been using it widely for
creating linklists of files, external url's and internal pages;

2. This problem I see for first time (in combination with reaurl).
2.1 an example without reaurl:
http://sparebulgaria.com/v1/index.php?id=6. Here you can see PDF files
(in external pages and in fileadmin), external links, internal links;

3. The option to list internal pages and files is there (I guess
otherwise it would not be there simply) and nowhere in the documentation is writen
that ab_linklist is only meant to work with external urls.

Now, after some tests I can confirm that with realurl switched OFF all
works correct.

I am going to research and read deeper the documentation. Might be
some "ab_linklis settings for realurl" that I did not see :/

Ab_linklist is very nice extension and it allows you to creat link
lists of everything wich is "linkable", to modify the template and
design, list different cetegories on according to your spesific needs.
I am intending to find sollution to this problem and keep on using it.

Hope the developer himself, would give us a hint too.

greetings,
Filip

 > Am 15.09.2010 15:08, schrieb Filip Filipov:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i've got:
>>
>> baseUrlPath = http://zazemiata.org/v1/
>> in the TS-Setings
>>
>> and in the front end respectivly:
>> <base href="http://zazemiata.org/v1/" />
>>
>> which is the slash missing?
>>
>> The whole thing works perfectly if I input absolute path
>> (indcluding the domain name) into the URL field of ab_linklist, which
>> does not make sense as a solution to my clients...
>>
>> regards,
>> Filip
>>
> Hi
> maybe you are "misusing" ab_linklist, as it probably is made for list of
> external links, which always have a fully qualified URI (including
> http:....). For links to local files ypu should use one of the
> filelist/downloadlist plugins.

> Björn

Donnerstag, 16. September 2010