[TYPO3-english] Is 50 "Include basis templates" max and if so how do I raise that number?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Sep 15 13:34:05 CEST 2010

Hi!

Morten Kjems wrote:
> When I try to include a template to my main TS template I get a message that
> I can not do that.
>
> I have exactly 50 templates included already so I suspect that 50 is the
> default max. Is this correct?

It is because the database field for templates is limited in size.

> And how do I raise that number?

You'll have to change the limit in $TCA and increase the field size in the
database if you want to keep the current template structure. Alternatively
you can include some templates into other templates.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member