[TYPO3-english] GoTYPO3 announcement

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Wed Sep 15 11:29:05 CEST 2010

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:47:25 +0000 (UTC)
Adrien Bréfort <adrien.brefort at in-cite.net> wrote:

> Hi J.,
>
> would you like communicate directly by mail so we can see to which extent
> our scripts are compatible ? It would certainly save us both a lot of
> work.

Hello Adrien,

definitely. Please give me few days to prepare the documentation and make the code looking handsome. The script is actually a single big bash script and looking very ugly. I wanted to make it modular, but it is working fine since last 2 yrs. I'll send you the script after making it readable :-)