[TYPO3-english] GoTYPO3 announcement

Amiel LAVON amiel at in-cite.net
Wed Sep 15 11:03:21 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

> It would be really great if you could share that with the rest of the
> community.
> It sounds like it does basically what Adrien's script also is aimed at.
> Maybe
> they can be combined.

Yes it would bevery  nice. I work with Adrien and we thought our script to be very modular and very portable on different linux distrbution (only bash :) ).

It could be simple to create a fedora or suse module with specific package management. (https://code.google.com/p/gotypo3/wiki/ModulesList) or a module for another CMS or system software (mails server, ldap server, another ftp server, etc..)

Internally we have several extensions with awstats and backup restore in production. Awstats module can be released before end of week. Our backup solution uses ssh and private key and we must clean some code before release for security reason.

Our final goal is to have a web interface for manage typo3 deployment with distribution selection, extension selections, base template selection. We started to work with Typo 4.4 "introduction package" for this purpose.

Regards
Amiel,