[TYPO3-english] List with filter options

Eva Wiggers eva at eigenwijze.nl
Wed Sep 15 10:53:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am looking for an extension that creates a list with filter options.
Products in the list have several attributes with multiple options.
Multiple options can be selected to use as filter.

Something like this (filters are on the right):
http://www.elkien.nl/ik-zoek-een-woning/ik-zoek-een-huurwoning/huren-in-frysl%C3%A2n?steID=2&catID=478

It doesn't need to be so extensive as the example. I'm looking for a
filteroption like Netto huur or Aantal Slaapkamers (without counter)

I couldn't find it, but perhaps I'm not using the right words. Is there
an extension that does something (similar)?

Regards,

Eva