[TYPO3-english] Multilanguage works for TemplaVoila FCEs but not for classical css_styled_content elements

Johannes K. johanneskonert at web.de
Tue Sep 14 19:20:14 CEST 2010

Hello,
I managed to enable a second language for my TemplaVoila FCEs. The FCEs
have now in Backend every field double for the languages, ok. Switching
language via menu in frontend shows the other language entries (thanks
to the Typoscript Setup respecting the L= parameter). Fine.

I also use some normal content elements (HTML, "only images", etc).
Here the creation of a second language version is different: I have to
switch from "default" to e.g. "German [NEW]" in the top menu Language in
backend. Then a new content element is shown in backend with all fields
for this language (showing the original values as a hint for
translation). Ok, translated and saved (and cleared caches).

Unfortunately after switching the language via menu in frontend TYPO3
still shows the "default" language (L=0) for these elements (and only
toggles the content of the TV FCEs).

--> Is there any bug/case that the
styles.content.get.select.languageField = sys_language_uid
of css_styled_content does not work any more with TemplaVoila installed ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards
Johannes
--
TYPO3 v4.4.2, EXT: TemplaVoila v1.4.4, Framework for TemplaVoila
v1.1.0, static Infotables v2.1.2