[TYPO3-english] GoTYPO3 announcement

Adrien Bréfort adrien.brefort at in-cite.net
Tue Sep 14 11:19:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am a system administrator in charge of deployments and administration of
TYPO3 websites for In Cité Solution. I am pleased to give back to the
community with GoTYPO3.

Google Code page : https://code.google.com/p/gotypo3/

GoTYPO3 is a set of scripts which aim is to automate and simplify the
deployment of the TYPO3 CMS. Focused on Debian GNU/Linux and written in
bash GoTYPO3 is modular and can be adapted to other distributions.
Already usable from http://gotypo3.net/launcher.sh GoTYPO3 can also be
downloaded and installed on other servers for private or public use.

To directly execute GoTYPO3 on a naked Debian Lenny server :

wget -O - http://gotypo3.net/launcher.sh | bash

Functionalities :

- Debian Lenny server configuration.

- Apache Vhosts configuration.

- TYPO3 installation and configuration.

- Proftpd accounts configuration.

Planned enhancements :

- Modules for awstats and backup configuration, already in use, will be
made available.

- Module handling installation of pre-configured TYPO3 packages.

- Port to other distributions.

Do not hesitate to use the Google Code project page to review the
documentation and to report bugs.
Any enhancement proposal and contributions are also welcome.

Thank again for all the work done on TYPO3 by the community.

Sincerely,
Adrien Bréfort

--
Adrien Bréfort
In Cité Solution            |  System Administrator
(+33)2 22 51 08 20          |  adrien at in-cite.net