[TYPO3-english] realURL: update error: Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Sep 13 13:54:41 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

It's a pity, I was not so successful.
First I removed the key. The file compare says tried to rebuild the key,
without results. The same error message.

I totaly removed realurl and reinstalled. Now the table
"tx_realurl_uniqalias" can not be created for the same reason.

I think, it's time for the bug tracker.

Best regards,

Daniel Doesburg