[TYPO3-english] tt_products meta

Stepan Papazian s_papazian at abv.bg
Fri Sep 10 09:57:02 CEST 2010

 Currently I am using the following code:
  [code]   [globalVar = GP:tt_products|product > 0]  config.noPageTitle = 0  page.headerData.10 >
  temp.pagedesc = CONTENT  temp.pagedesc {

table = tt_products

select {
   		 pidInList = 25

 	 selectFields = description

 	 languageField = sys_language_uid

 	 andWhere.cObject {

 	 data = GPvar:tt_products|product   			 intval = 1

 	 wrap = uid=|

 	 }

}

renderObj = COA

renderObj {

10 = TEXT

10.field = description

}  }
  page.meta.DESCRIPTION   [end]

  It gives me the following as a result:     name =" DESCRIPTION "  content =" CONTENT " />         [/code]
       Can anybody help me with this issue?
  Thank you in advance.
  Cheers,   Papastepan

Чартъри до Египет – Кайро, Хургада и круиз по Нил. 8 дни, от 275€</a>