[TYPO3-english] fe_user notification when his account is disabled or timed out

Kristian Søgaard krs at k67.dk
Thu Sep 9 19:58:25 CEST 2010

Hi all brave typo3 dev people.

I am looking for an extension that can send an email to frontend users
when their accounts time out.
I have alot of fe_users in my system, and they all have been setup with
start and stop times, to prevent them from logging in when their
subscription is not longer active.

Today i manually must send them a mail telling them why they cant log
in. It would be lovely if some automatic thing could run a cron and
automatically send them a mail.

Have spent a whole day trying to find an extension. And amazingly enough
i could not.

And hint ?

Most respectful regards. Kristian