[TYPO3-english] Content localization not possible after typo3 upgrade 4.2.8 -> 4.3.2

Tom999 tekk999 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:34:37 CEST 2010

Well, there are some other reasons why I want to stick to this solution.
First of all, it costs me some effort to implement it this way and I do want
to re-implement everything using a different method without knowing what the
problem is, because a different method might possibly involve different
bugs.