[TYPO3-english] Set tt_news-category through typoscript

Andy Pattynama andy.pattynama at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:25:18 CEST 2010

Here's the solution if anyone is interested:
temp.catSinglePid = COA
temp.catSinglePid.10 = CONTENT
temp.catSinglePid.10 {
  table = tt_news_cat
  select {
    pidInList=91
    selectFields = uid
    andWhere.data = page:uid
    andWhere.wrap=single_pid=|

  }
renderObj=TEXT
renderObj.field=uid

}

plugin.tt_news {
  categorySelection.cObject < temp.catSinglePid.10
  categoryMode = 1
}