[TYPO3-english] RealURL home page language redirect

Kaya Basharan kayabasharan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:12:17 CEST 2010

> From: kayabasharan at hotmail.com
> To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
> Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:02:57 +0000
> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] RealURL home page language redirect
>

> > From: pedersen at frm2.tum.de
> > Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:53:06 +0200
> > To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
> > Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] RealURL home page language redirect
> >
> > *) check realurl chaches (web->info-> realurl management):
> > id-to-path-mapping, encode-cache, decode-cache.
> > *) check that you do not have duplicate aliases or page names on the
> > same level
> >

> I'm afraid I've checked all that already.
> No joy.
> Thanks for the suggestions though.
>

> Kaya

Although, if it means anything, the paths in the Encode Cache are all correct.  It is only in the Decode Cache that the file path is wrong.

I added this to the end of the realurl config in localconf.php, hoping it would help but it hasn't:
     '192.168.1.14' => '_DEFAULT',
     'localhost' => '_DEFAULT',
);

Kaya