[TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_email_subscribe - and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing

Cameron themselves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 04:34:38 CEST 2010

Ok, so I went to the Template section, and then I browsed through to the
Constant Editor, and it showed a list of modules, I picked the
sr_email_subscribe, and it has listed in there:

Template File[plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe.file.templateFile]And in the drop
down list, it has EXT:/path/to/templatefile, which is matched by the one on
the file system. Inside that file, there is *definitely* a
###TEMPLATE_SETFIXED_CREATE_
REVIEW### section.

So. Is that right? Why wouldn't that be working?