[TYPO3-english] Special menu

Fran sd at sd.com
Mon Sep 6 11:55:16 CEST 2010

Hello:
I have one template that is associated with the frontpage.
Later, in another sublevel I have created a new template (that inherates
from the front page template ¡and it's not marked as rootline and I doesn't
clear constants and setup from previous templates) for current and sublevel
pages.
The problem is that in the pages of second template I want to show the path
from rootline to the current page  An example

Fromtpage (template)
-- Second page
---- First af second page (another template)
-- Third page

I want to show from First af second page, on the top :

>> Frontpage >> First af second page

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Fran