[TYPO3-english] Typo3 works with 000webhost

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Sun Sep 5 19:27:21 CEST 2010

Am Sat, 04 Sep 2010 06:11:28 +0200 schrieb Enes Dayangac:

> Elijah Alcantara wrote:
>>* Hi all,*>* *>* Anyone know any good free hosting that could handle
>>typo3? ads are*>* fine as it's only a personal site I'm making anyway
>>=)*
>
> *Hello everyone! *
>
> *Today I just found this free host with:
>
> - 1500 MB of Disk Space
> - 100 GB Bandwidth
> - Your own domain hosting
> - cPanel Control panel
> - Website Builder
> - Over 500 website templates ready for download - Free POP3 Email Box
> and Webmail access - FTP and Web based File Manager
> - PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
> - No Ads at all !

That would handle base TYPO3 (as far as execution time and memory is
enough for PHP)
shell-execution is prohibited for security reasons and there is no hint
about image-processing with ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick.
Therefore I doubt it a good space for TYPO3.

furthermore:
memory_limit = 64M
is ok, but
max_execution_time = 10