[TYPO3-english] felogin update and display

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 4 18:29:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 4-9-2010 12:43, Max van Essen wrote:
> I did not try to install a different version than the branch, I updated
> 4.2.5 (I think) to 4.2.14, but the felogin version did not get updated
> to 1.3. At least it doesn't say so in the ext manager.

I looked at the sources of the various branches and these are the
versions for felogin:

4.2.14 : 1.0.0
4.3.5  : 1.3.0
4.4.2  : 1.3.0
4.5.0alpha : 1.3.1

Older versions of TYPO3 do not get new features, only bugfixes. This is
also the case for system extensions as they are part of the package.

This explains the version numbers of felogin in the branches.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.