[TYPO3-english] felogin update and display

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Fri Sep 3 17:47:50 CEST 2010

Hi Max,

"Max van Essen" <max at roxmedia.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1283524389.23166.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

> Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try it later this weekend. Regarding
> your comment about updating felogin, I've updated to the latest version of
> 4.2 but the felogin still displays 1.0.0 in the ext manager. When I try to
> copy the files from a clean download it doesn't change. Maybe the database
> doesn't get updated?

The newest version of TYPO3 is 4.4.2. This also contains the newest version
of felogin.
I have not actually tried copying the files to typo3conf/ext/felogin, but I
guess this should at least show you the new version number in EM (when you
put the files from a newer TYPO3 version there). The version number in EM
does not have anything to do with database contents.

Regards

Jörg