[TYPO3-english] comments & tt_news: Why is ###TX_COMMENTS_COUNT### not available in the SINGLE view?

Andy Pattynama andy.pattynama at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:47:33 CEST 2010

Hi there

I just took a look at the comments extension and it's been great so far.
After the comments count didn't appear in the SINGLE-view, I took a look at
the source code and saw that the count was only available in the LATEST,
LIST and SEARCH template, so I added "SINGLE" and it worked. Is there a
reason, why the count isn't available in the SINGLE-view?

Regards,
Andy