[TYPO3-english] Header wrap only for LATEST tt_news plugin

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:44:26 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I would like to use a different header for LATEST tt_news plugin. For this
purpose, I used this Typoscript:

tt_content.list.10 >
tt_content.list.20.9.0 = COA
tt_content.list.20.9.0.5 = TEXT
tt_content.list.20.9.0.5.field = header
tt_content.list.20.9.0.5.wrap = <div
class="right_content_top"><h3>|</h3></div>
tt_content.list.20.9.0.10 < plugin.tt_news

The problem is ALL tt_news plugins on the page are affected. Is there a way
to write a condition: this header should only be used when plugin CODE is
LATEST. I know this tt_news CODE is saved inside "pi_flexform" field on
tt_content table.

I saw something out there like:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.sheetname/fieldname.what_to_display = LATEST

But I don't know how to use it.

Would you help me to build the Typoscript?

Sergio