[TYPO3-english] how to get captcha in t3blog ?

Toshiyuki Toda toda at kibanworks.jp
Wed Sep 1 10:27:55 CEST 2010

Hi list.

I think that you died following lines.
I commented out these 4 lines, image is created.
In my case, $validDirectory was symlink and $fileName was realpath.

typo3conf/ext/t3blog/pi1/widgets/blogList/captcha/captcha.php

line 66-69:

 if (substr($fileName, 0, strlen($validDirectory)) != $validDirectory) {
        // Remote file inclusion attempt -> block!
        die('Sorry.');
 }