No subject

Fri Oct 22 23:24:56 CEST 2010

"Data Received for Storage" but in the next step "TCEmain data" I have only
a part of them and more over I see in this last array only fixed or userFunc
data are present. Data that comes from other fields (directly or after
transformation) are not present.

One more strange thing is that if I check in the infos on the external
Import Data BE module i see all my fields correctly mapped as everything
would be fine.

I'm not at all expert of this extension and I can't really get how to solve
this. Anyone can help or has suggestions?

Thanks,
Nicola