[TYPO3-english] Powermail hook: Fatal error

Gutfeldt Matthias mgutfeldt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 14:46:33 CEST 2010

Victor Livakovsky <v-tyok at mail.ru> wrote:

> Here is an info from powermail hooks documentation section [1]:
'> Note: The class name must start with a tx_'
> [1]
>http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/powermail/1.5.5/view/1/13/#id2514237

Aha, I overlooked that, thanks! Unfortunately I didn't get very far. I'm trying
to use PM_FieldHook which presumably lets me add new fields. Does anyone have a
minimal example on how this is supposed to work, e.g. add a select field with
options? And while we're at it, how do I add recipients using
PM_SubmitEmailHook, depending on the selected options?

Matthias