[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_registe template problem in suse server

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Oct 28 11:24:12 CEST 2010

I have also place the following code at the htdocs of the server in question

```````````````
<?php
$new = htmlspecialchars("<a href='test'>Test</a>", ENT_QUOTES);
echo $new; // &lt;a href=&#039;test&#039;&gt;Test&lt;/a&gt;
?>

and got the output as

Hence &lt  and  &gt is working well. but these are not working in sr_feuser_register template.

Any clue please ?

Thanks