[TYPO3-english] Send Notify back to FE user in registration form

Lim Chivy chivy at web-essentials.asia
Wed Oct 27 09:06:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have configured it following manual instruction, and it works
following what I want, but it has one less problem Sending approval
E-Mail to Client that confirms his/her account has been enabled in the
confirmation page after Administrator approves that font the link url in
the admin e-mail.

The Typoscript is:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
         templateFile = fileadmin/templates/ext/fe_registration.html

	pid = 31
	registerPID = 64
	editPID = 65
	loginPID = 78
	confirmPID = 69

	enablePreviewRegister = 1
         enablePreviewEdit = 0

         enableAdminReview = 1
         enableEmailConfirmation = 0
         enableEmailOnRegister = 1
         enableEmailOnApprove = 1
         enableAdminNotifyOnRegister = 1

	allowUserGroupSelection = 1
	allowMultipleUserGroupSelection = 0

	onChangeCountryAttribute = 0
	where.static_countries = cn_uno_member = 1

	dateFormat = d-m-Y

	salutation = formal
	create {
		useEmailAsUsername = 1
		allowUserGroupSelection = 1
		allowMultipleUserGroupSelection = 0
		fields = username, password, first_name, last_name, email, company,
address, zip, telephone, fax, city, static_info_country, usergroup, disable
		required = username, password, first_name, last_name, email, address,
zip, city, static_info_country, usergroup

	}

	edit {
		#useEmailAsUsername = 1
		allowUserGroupSelection = 0
		fields = username, password, first_name, last_name, company, address,
zip, telephone, fax, city, static_info_country, disable
		required = password, first_name, last_name, address, zip, city,
static_info_country

	}

	email {
		admin = chivy at web-essentials.asia
		fromName = Lim Chivy
		from = noreplay at domain.com
	}
		_CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
}

Does anyone know why does it not send the e-mail to the FE user of this
approval?

Kind regards,
Chivy