[TYPO3-english] How can I solve css shortcomings?

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Wed Oct 27 05:49:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a simple layout with 3 divs (navigation, content and footer) and as
content 3 "Text w/image" with selected position "beside text, left".
The result looks quite ugly and I tried to add some css-statements - but they
don't affect anything.
I guess the nop comes from the sequence in the generated html-page. There the
include for my css file comes before the literal inclusion of the stdtemplate
css.

How can I make i.e. the vertical alignment of the image configurable to a
redakteur?

kind regards

Santiago