[TYPO3-english] RealURL and concat in alias_field

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Oct 26 09:21:31 CEST 2010

Hi Ries,

Thanks for your comment. I will change that.

I was confused by a comment that said this will be put straight in the
select query. That's why I asked about safety. After sending the message
I thought of the fact that it would be put in the select part of the
query, so no user input would be inserted.

Thx again,

Rik