[TYPO3-english] Mailform not sending mail

Wendy Putler signup at breezelist.com
Mon Oct 25 23:58:42 CEST 2010

Hi - I have a Typo3 4.4.2 installation

I've tried the included mailform, and the following extensions:
formhandler, tmailform and powermail and I cannot get any of them to
send a mail message.

I have tested from the Install tool and it sends a message fine.

I have checked my server's email logs and it never gets the messages.
I've checked the error logs and nothing there either.

I get no error.

When I click "Send Form!" it just blanks the form.

http://connectvolunteers.org/volunteer-info/

I've read the bug reports about forceReturnpath - that is not set.

The latest is that I've uninstalled all the plugins that I tried. Then,
I created a new, blank page (using the Introductory Package) and added
one mailform content element to it, accepting all the defaults and only
adding my email as a recipient.

Still, no error and no message.

I can't believe creating a stupid little mail form has sucked a whole
weekend of time.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me about where to look or the best
way to create a form.

/Wendy