[TYPO3-english] Unable to autoload class "tx_jsmanager_ManagerInterface"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Oct 25 12:15:47 CEST 2010

> I can't find that ext_autoload.php anywhere and what file could be missing?
Not every extension ships ext_autoload.php, then you have to use
include() in your PHP code to make the class file available. Otherwise
the autoloader fails to include the class file, as it doesn't know, in
which file it's located.

> I have tried to include jsmanager in Include Static, but that didn't
> change anything.
That's another topic. Problem is on a lower level: PHP code.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert