[TYPO3-english] Seminar Manager Extension and paypal payment

Baber baber.ahmed at wisetiger.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 11:59:44 CEST 2010

Good Morning All,
I am quite new to Typo3, I am having some problems implementing some code
for a seminar manager extension, I must be doing something stupid here but
can’t see it.

My Typo3 version is 4.4.2 (this sitting on a redhat server with mysql db and
php 5 Seminar Manager Extension verion 0.9.2 (beta) The problem I am having
is adding a hook to add the paypal payment system in to my webpage. The
extension documentation gives a code example of how to do this but as soon
as I use it I get fatal errors about syntax. I have looked at the php and it
does not look right to me but I may be missing a trick here, please see
below for code:

------------------------------- Code

It's registered like this in ext_localconf.php:
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['seminars']['listView'][]='EXT:seminarspaypal/Hooks/class.tx_seminarspaypal_Hooks_MyEvents.php:'.'&tx_seminarspaypal_Hooks_MyEvents';
It's used like this:
class tx_seminarspaypal_Hooks_MyEvents {
/*** Adds an "add to cart" PayPal button for non-free registrations that
have
*      not been paid for.
*
* @param tx_seminars_Model_Registration $registration
*  the affected registration
* @param tx_oelib_Template $template
*  the template from which the list row is built
*/
public function modifyMyEventsListRow( tx_seminars_Model_Registration
$registration, tx_oelib_Template $template) {