[TYPO3-english] How can I get introduction-package working?

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Mon Oct 25 10:26:23 CEST 2010

Hello Steffen,

> Can you try it again? There should be a Step 4 during the installation,
> which fills your database with the contents coming from the Introduction
> Package. Is this step executed?

I did not realize any step 4 - so I will try again.

Installing the 4.4.4-package I hit the 1-2-3-wizzard, but with 4.5 I did not.
I installed with the standard installation wizzard, where I did not noticed
any extension for the introduction package.

I admit, that I did some mistakes during installation - as I got trapped in
the stage, where nothing will be shown calling the root- or typo3 page. I
guess that was a problem with access rights, so each installation was a trial
on errors ...
I did not reach the level to understand things right yet.

kind regards

Santiago