[TYPO3-english] How can I get introduction-package working?

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Mon Oct 25 09:51:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

>> P.S. If anybody can tell me, how I can enable the introduction
>> extension/package, it will be very appreciated. I see the extension has
>> state 'installed', but the database is stil empty, so I think, I need to do
>> a kind of import. But I don't know what and where ...
>> The manual of the introduction package does not tell me much about it.
>>
> Please open up a separate topic!
> Just a short hint: You can't install the Introduction Package
> afterwards, you have to do it during installation.

Ok, I missed to mention, that I installed from the introduction package.
I looked at INSTALL.txt and followed the steps, but I did not get rid of the
extra installation trigger - so may be I missed something.

Currently I have 3 parallel installations of t3 - separated by virtual host
and each t3-installation has its own database.
There's a dummy-package of t3 at debian ...
... but whatever I tried, I always came up with an empty database.

kind regards

Santiago