[TYPO3-english] Help: I get trapped in upload-action

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Oct 25 09:17:51 CEST 2010

Hi Santiago,

welcome to TYPO3!

> I installed typo3-4.4.4 and the 4.5-alpha3 and with both releases I get
> trapped in the upload-action from file->filelist - fileadmin - "Upload Files".
>
> When I start that action, the screen gets dark and a panel "File Upload
> Progress" appears - but within that panel, I can't select a file to upload, nor
> can I cancel the action to get back to the BE-interface.

Do you have Flash blocked? The uploader uses Flash to upload multiple
files at the same time. Try unblocking it or go to User settings and
disable the Flash uploader.

> P.S. If anybody can tell me, how I can enable the introduction
> extension/package, it will be very appreciated. I see the extension has state
> 'installed', but the database is stil empty, so I think, I need to do a kind
> of import. But I don't know what and where ...
> The manual of the introduction package does not tell me much about it.
Please open up a separate topic!
Just a short hint: You can't install the Introduction Package
afterwards, you have to do it during installation. Therefore download
the package with Introduction Package from typo3.org

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert