[TYPO3-english] localized subtitle with typoscript

Adrian Mot adrian.mot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:38:51 CEST 2010

Hi Krystian,

Did you add "Alternative Page Language" record to the page? I just
tested your script on TYPO3 4.4.4 and it works fine with alternative
language.

Anyway, you could use the following script do display the current page
title/subtitle:

temp.content_header = TEXT
temp.content_header.data = page:subtitle

Best regards,
Adrian