[TYPO3-english] typo3temp fills with hundreds of .js files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 22 23:59:10 CEST 2010

On 22-10-2010 13:00, J. Schaller wrote:
>> At first I thought I still had a case of Bug #12376
>
> I have resolved the problem, but can't add a comment to the bugtracker
> since it's now marked as resolved. I'll still report my findings here:
>
> In my typo3 4.4.4 there are 2 identical versions of the script. One
> \typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\media\scripts\
> \typo3\sysext\statictemplates\media\scripts\

I just posted a follow up to the core list which patches the files in
the statictemplates scripts. Good catch!

> My /media root-folder is currently symlinked to
> \typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\media\ - is that correct or should it be the
> other one instead?

That's an old symlink which isn't needed anymore. /media is now handled
as a "magic" path name (if there is no actual folder called 'media' in
that location) for backwards compatibility.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert