[TYPO3-english] Sorting problem with comments extension

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Fri Oct 22 13:10:26 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I'm using timtab with comments. In the backend, the hundreds of
comments are sorted from first to last, which personally I find
counter-productive. I was happy to have found a directive which
presumably sets the sorting from last to first:

plugin.tx_comments_pi1.advanced.reverseSorting = 1

I added this via the Typoscript browser, but it didn't have any
effect. Then I "hacked" setup.txt in /comments/pi1/static/ and
replaced "reverseSorting = {$plugin.tx_comments_pi1.reverseSorting}"
with "reverseSorting = 1". No effect, either.

Before I file a bug report, I'd like to confirm if someone else has
the same problem or if this is local to my installation or a case of
me being stupid. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jörg