[TYPO3-english] CoolURI - removing parts of URL

Pero Matic takoje at takoje.hr
Fri Oct 22 10:49:59 CEST 2010

"Ralf-René Schröder" <ralf.rene at online.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1287736411.14347.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
> Pero Matic schrieb:
>
>> and i want it to be /page1/page5/ BUT not only for page5. I want all URLs
>> bellow page3 (pages are added constantly) to be like:
>>
>> /page1/pageX
>>
> i think this a absolutly normal feature ???
> check "not in speaking urls" for your page2 and page3
> or i have missunderstood your question...

i forgot to wrote one more condition sorry. I will expand a structure a bit:

page1
 -> page2
    -> page3
      -> page4
      -> page5
      -> page6
    -> page7
    -> page8

(notice page7 and page8 - they are in the same level like page3)

The missing condition is that for page ie.:

/page1/page2/page7 URL should stay as it is and if u check "not in speaking
urls" on page2 and page3 URL will change

to /page1/page7 :-)

Regards.