[TYPO3-english] IMG_RESOURCE from RECORDS within CSS (seminars extension)

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:41:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Janosch Skrobek <janosch at bworx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your reply, I will definetly look into the font-face option.
>
> Still, although this solves my problem I would love to know why my script
> doesn’t work. Can anyone hint me to it? I mean, I do get the correct path
> output in my lib but why can't I include it in my CSS Page type? Would
> really appreciate any help to get a better understanding of how TS works.

Based on a very quick look at your TS, I'd say it's because the source
of your RECORDS object is a GET or POST variable which is not present
in your external Typoscript-generated stylesheet.

In general, the strategy for doing what you've attempted there is to
create a list of ALL the relevant records, suitably wrapped for use in
a stylesheet. Again, if you want to figure it out, take a look at the
TS in the extension I linked in the second message in the thread. It
shows how you can do something similar with every h1 on a site.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/