[TYPO3-english] condition operators in TSREF

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 21 15:33:22 CEST 2010

Hi Riccardo,

> Can  anyone explain me why on Earth in the official TSREF
> (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsr
> ef/4.3.2/view/1/4/#id2314976)
>
> The operators for condition on hour, minute, dayofweek, dayofyear,
> dayofmonth, month,year are: "=",">","<"
>
> While the correct ones are "=", "=<", "=>" ???

As far as I can tell from looking at the source code, all operators are
supported (i.e. =, >, <, =>, <= and !=). This means that the
documentation is indeed wrong. Would you care to open a bug report here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-doc_core_tsref/issues

Thanks!

Now if one or more of these operators don't work, it means it's a bug in
the TYPO3 Core and needs to be reported in the main bug tracker
(http://bugs.typo3.org/).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter