[TYPO3-english] Strange behavior of felogin and custom template

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Oct 21 12:47:06 CEST 2010

Hi.

> If I change something in this template, this changes will not be reflected
in CMS output until I remove template in extension properties and set it
agein.

> Why felogin works with template so strange? If I change template for
formhandler extension I can see this changes in output emmidietly.

Do you clear your cache in TYPO3 BE? Formhandler is USER_INT object - no
cached, so any change appear immediately. Felogin seems to be USER object -
cached, so once it is shown, it is cached by TYPO3 internal mechanism, so
any change will be reflected after cache expires or cleared from BE.