[TYPO3-english] RealURL problem with Arabic domains

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:06:25 CEST 2010

Some additional information for the issue below:

- latest TYPO3 (4.4.4)
- latest RealURL (1.10.0)
- the pagetitles are okay (arabic characters) in the pages table

There are no arabic pagepath records at all in the pagepath table.
Filling in the "realurl path segment" in page properties doesn't help.

What can I do about it?

Thanks!