[TYPO3-english] IMG_RESOURCE from RECORDS within CSS (seminars extension)

Janosch Skrobek janosch at bworx.de
Thu Oct 21 11:35:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for your reply, I will definetly look into the font-face option.

Still, although this solves my problem I would love to know why my script
doesn’t work. Can anyone hint me to it? I mean, I do get the correct path
output in my lib but why can't I include it in my CSS Page type? Would
really appreciate any help to get a better understanding of how TS works.

Thanks
Regards
Janosch