[TYPO3-english] IMG_RESOURCE from RECORDS within CSS (seminars extension)

Janosch Skrobek janosch at bworx.de
Wed Oct 20 16:40:59 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a gifbuilder image for my seminars title. Since I can
not get into the extension itself via typoscript I have come up with a
different approach:

lib.test1=COA
lib.test1{
wrap=|
5=RECORDS
5 {
source = {GPvar:tx_seminars_pi1|showUid}
source.insertData = 1
tables = tx_seminars_seminars
conf.tx_seminars_seminars >
conf.tx_seminars_seminars = IMG_RESOURCE
conf.tx_seminars_seminars {
    file = GIFBUILDER
    file {
       XY = 670,[10.h]+[20.h]+[30.h]+23
	backColor = #ffffff
  transparentColor = #ffffff
	transparentColor.closest = 1
	  10 = TEXT
       10.text.field = title
       10.fontFile =  fileadmin/templates/fonts/EgoCom.ttf
       10.offset = 0,[10.h]
       10.fontSize = 30
     }
   }
}
}

This works and outputs the correct path to my image-file that is being
created from the title. Since I have no means of putting the image into the
seminars template I thought of using the path within a newly generated
stylesheet:

dynamicStylesheet = PAGE
dynamicStylesheet {
    typeNum = 79
    config {
        disableAllHeaderCode = 1
        additionalHeaders = Content-type: text/css
        admPanel = 0
    }
    10 < lib.test1
    10.stdWrap.wrap (
h1.seminars {
    background-image: url(|);
}
)
}

While the 10.stdWrap gets output in my stylesheet the 10 < lib.test1
delivers nothing (completely empty).

Anyone with a hint on how to get the output that I can see when using it as
content into my stylesheet?