[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch: lookahead in Realm regular expressions

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Oct 20 09:53:06 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I'm stuck by the very same problem described here:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2009-April/059702.html

IMHO, a solution might be available if mnogosearch were able to handle
regular expressions including (negative) lookahead into Realm objects,
i.e.:

http://www.example.com/(?!de/)

This should match all the pages except:

http://www.example.com/de/...

However, it looks like this does not work (or I have done something wrong.
Any hints?). At the least, on my site no pages are matched at all.

In the case described above, it is not possible to use a simple workaround
like:

Allow http://www.example.com/
Disallow http://www.example.com/de/

Did anyone solve the above problem in a different way, or was able to make
negative lookaheads work into Realms?
Thanks in advance,

Claudio