[TYPO3-english] Typo3, include a php file with typoscript

Andreas Luma Andreas-L.1980 at web.de
Tue Oct 19 21:01:53 CEST 2010

Hi, my Name ist Andreas and I have a problem.

I would like to include a PHP-Script/File with TypoScript.

In the past (Typo3 version 3.x) existed a content element namend  "script".

With this content element it was possible to include a php-file, but in Typo3 version 4.x it doesen't exist any longer.

Can you help me, and show me a way to include php-files with typoscript?

Thanks