[TYPO3-english] Frame "No Frame" for content element

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 19 18:33:03 CEST 2010

> After doing this I have no div's in source but one strange thing still
> there. It looks like this: "<a id="cNN"></a>".
>
> What is it and how can I rid of it?

This is the anchor for the section index type of menu/sitemap.
Check for the other wraps of tt_content.
IIRC it should be defined via dataWrap

On the other hand: Why would you want to remove it, since an empty tag won't hurt anyway?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de