[TYPO3-english] Extension Development

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Tue Oct 19 10:13:26 CEST 2010

Hi
Dulepov made a great work. Now the question is:
the book is updated with clear explanation for the use and design of
+ext with MVC?!?

Dulepov: do you think to update the book!?!?

Quoting Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch>:

> Hi,

>>> http://www.packtpub.com/typo3-extension-development/book
>>>
>> Hello Dulepov
>> I am so happy so see tour reply.I have that copy.Still i am not able to
>> follow.Is there any easy way.
>
> Well, that book should be quite easy to follow. If you cannot it
> probably means you have absolutely no clue how extensions are made.
> I suggest you install extension kickstarter, play with it and read
> the document frontend programming:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_frontend/current/
>
> There's a lot of other documents there, have a look and try by
> yourself. Once you have played a bit with kickstarter, you should be
> able to use Dmitry's book.
>
> Regards
> Xavier

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

SERVIZI WEB D'ATENEO
CSIT, Centro Servizi Informatici e Telematici
Università degli Studi di Udine
tel. ufficio 0432-558904
Homo sine pecunia est imago mortis