[TYPO3-english] Extension Development

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Oct 19 09:47:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> Siddhesh wrote:
>>> I am a newbiee to extension development..Can you suggest me
>>> some usefull documents to be followed up..
>>
>> http://www.packtpub.com/typo3-extension-development/book
>>
> Hello Dulepov
> I am so happy so see tour reply.I have that copy.Still i am not able to
> follow.Is there any easy way.

Well, that book should be quite easy to follow. If you cannot it
probably means you have absolutely no clue how extensions are made. I
suggest you install extension kickstarter, play with it and read the
document frontend programming:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_frontend/current/

There's a lot of other documents there, have a look and try by yourself.
Once you have played a bit with kickstarter, you should be able to use
Dmitry's book.

Regards
Xavier