[TYPO3-english] Chrome and the RTE 2.0.2

Douglas La Farge doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Oct 14 16:48:35 CEST 2010

I'm wondering if this is a Chrome, RTE or Typo3 issue/bug/whatever.

using the RTE I use the Insert Image button to insert an Image into the text box - Drag and Drop, New Magic Image, etc..

With Firefox/Safari/IE I can click on the image and square boxes appear in the corners allowing me to resize the image within the Text area.  This works well with these listed browsers.  This does not work with Chrome. In fact with Chrome it's rather difficult to manage images at all.

So I'm left wondering if this is something the RTE developers can fix or if this is something Chrome needs to fix?  I'd imagine if it's up to Chrome then we're stuck with Chrome as not being a fully supported browser with Typo3.

thanks,
doug