[TYPO3-english] Linkhandler & v4.4.*

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Oct 14 13:23:37 CEST 2010

Hi list,

for some reason I cannot figure out today why a normal setup isn't
working for the linkhandler extension..

My page ts config:
RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {
 tx_hhblog_domain_model_post  {
 label = Blog Post
 listTables = tx_hhblog_domain_model_post
 onlyPids = 75
 }
}

My setup:
plugin.tx_linkhandler {
  tx_hhblog_domain_model_post {
    parameter = 74
    additionalParams = &tx_hhblog_post[post]={field.uid}
    additionalParams.insertData = 1
    useCacheHash = 1
  }
}

The rte puts out: <a class="internal-link"
href="record:tx_hhblog_domain_model_post:2">article</a>
The fe puts out the exact same (no parsing has been done)...

I can find in the list several people with the same problem, usually a
config err or no solution other than 'it should work' was offered.
None of these talk about TYPO3 v4.4.* though.

The error occurs on both TER and Trunk version of the extension.

Any tips on how to accomplish a working method?

Thanks.

Henjo